Add Protection and Improve the Look and Function of Your Printed Pieces with One Simple Process!
If you are looking for a multipurpose finishing option then look no further. Laminating not only adds protection but can dramatically change the look of a printed piece from adding gloss to removing glare.
In terms of protection, laminating increases durability. It can help to prevent pieces from becoming creased, faded, water damaged, wrinkled, stained, smudged, scuffed, torn, or marked by grease or fingerprints. The great part about lamination is that pieces are still flexible, making it a popular option for posters and menus.
In addition to protection, the type of laminating film used results in different finishing effects:
- Gloss Film - high shine for dramatic color presentation
- Satin Film - glare-reducing qualities that provide a soft sheen
- Matte Lamination Film - soft, glare-free look, good for write-on capabilities
- Luster - sparkling sheen to increase contrast and color and reduce reflection and glare
- Scratch Resistant Film - add durability
Suggested Laminating Applications:
- Blue Prints
- Book Covers
- Business Cards
- Case Binding
- CD Jackets
- Counter Mats
- Custom Dry Erasable Products
- Dust Jackets
- ID Badges Or Passes
- Luggage Tags
- Outdoor Notices
- Place Mats
- Point Of Purchase Displays
- Presentation Folders
- Price Lists
With the variety of film choices available, laminating is a great way to add durability to a piece and to make it stand out in a variety of ways. Call 781-303-0022 or email email@example.com
now to have one of our experienced customer service representatives guide you toward the right film and finish for your needs.
Laminating Quick Specifications:
- Min Film Thickness: 1.2 mil
- Max Film Thickness: 10 mil
- Min Sheet Size: 8.5” x 11”
- Max Sheet Size: 31” x 40”
- Min Substrate: 80lb text
- Max Substrate: 20pt board
I want to...
Request an Estimate
Choose this if you have a project and specifications in mind and want an estimate of the cost to produce it.
I want to...
Choose this if you would like to request samples of our work.